The agent console is the homepage for agents. It's a user interface with advanced capabilities that allow for collaboration between agents and end-user customers to promote and accelerate services and sales as well as many other kinds of interactions. It's from here, that agents can start new customer-agent conversations, end conversations or access past conversations via an address book.
During a conversation, agents can share media content, predefined templates or 3rd party system generated documents (ad-hoc), documents to sign, or documents to approve with real-time visibility of interaction status. In addition, agents can collect documents (stips), payments and assist customers with reviewing documents together as well as chat with them via Lightico's internal customizable chat.
Agent console homepage
1. Customer connection indicator allows agents to see when the customer connects to the Lightico room. All set an Invalid Number notification for validating contact details.
2. Access to historical sessions allows the agent to view past contact details in an address book.
3. Invite client is where the agent initiates a session.
End Session will disconnect the agent from the customer. This is customizable through the administrator settings and can be defined to allow the customer further access to the collaboration room after the agent has disconnected.
4. Assets are predefined templates that are uploaded to the console with your company's own branding, look and feel. These forms can be mapped for extracting data directly from your CRM, for manual agent input and/or customer input. (Read more about assets here)
5. Work flows are defined automatic and logical steps in a process or processes.
6. Tools allow access to the following apps: document collection, payment and shared review.
7. The attach button allows agents to upload pdf documents ad-hoc from their p.c. A toolbar can be accessed for adding requests and requirements to the document.
8. The chat allows in-session customer-agent text communication.