The agent console is the homepage for agents. It's a user interface with advanced capabilities that allow for collaboration between agents and end-user customers to promote and accelerate services and sales as well as many other kinds of interactions. It's from here, that agents can start new customer-agent conversations, end conversations or access past conversations via an address book.
During a conversation, agents can share media content, predefined templates or 3rd party system generated documents (ad-hoc), documents to sign, or documents to approve with real-time visibility of interaction status. In addition, agents can collect documents (stips), payments and assist customers with reviewing documents together as well as chat with them via Lightico's internal customizable chat.
Agent console homepage
1. Access to the agent address book for historical sessions allows the agent to view past contact details in an address book. Searchable with Incomplete/completed notification of customer journeys..
2. Customer connected indicator allows agents to see when the customer connects to the Lightico room. All set an Invalid Number notification for validating contact details.
3. Assets are predefined templates that are uploaded to the console with your company's own branding, look and feel. These forms can be mapped for extracting data automatically and directly from your CRM, for manual agent input and/or customer input. (Read more about assets here)
4. Tools allow access to the following apps: document collection, payment and shared review and Workflows.
5. Support can be reached 24/7
6. Access to Settings for users defined in the role of Profile Admin, Business Configurator or Team Supervisors. Team Supervisors will be able to access Reports only. For more information on Role Rights and People Management, see here).
1. Customer/Agent chat feature
2. Ad-hoc paper clip. The attach button allows agents to upload pdf documents ad-hoc from their p.c. A toolbar becomes accessible for adding signature field/s, customer/agent initials, signature date stamp as well as predefined templates for adding to the selected document. See here for more about ad-hoc
3. The Re-engage feature is available until a customer clicks on the received message. From Re-engage the agent can amend customer contact information, or switch communication channel from SMS Text to Email or vice versa.
4. New Conversation allows an agent to start a new session without ending a current session.
To configure these settings, see Configuring your account.