The ad-hoc function within Lightico allows agents to upload a document from their file browser and send to a customer.
- Click on the green paperclip attach icon at the bottom of the agent console home screen.
- A new window will open up the agents' file browser for document selection.
- Click Open.
- A toolbar will pop up with the document in place in Lightico, with options for adding field elements.
Your screen will open your pc. file browser for you to select the relevant item.
Click Open to upload your document to the Lightico ad-hoc signer toolbar
- Click on Signature.
- A field box will appear in the top left-hand corner of your document.
- Drag it to the required potion.
- Select overlay template if defined (See overlay templates)
- Note: More participants can be added (See ad-hoc multi signer)
The following fields are also available to add:
- Signature date
- Customer/Agent initials
- Corporate stamp
- Add text