Lightico users can be assigned one of five roles:
- Agent, Team Supervisor, User Admin, Business Configurator and Profile Admin.
- Agents will only have access to the agent console.
- Team Supervisors will have access to the agent console and the reports via settings.
- User Admin will have access only for creating, editing and removing users.
- Business Configurator will have access to the integration hub, attributes, document request settings and shared items
- The Profile Admin will have full access to the agent console and all system settings mentioned above.
When creating a new user, the system will automatically define them as an agent. To change user role, click on the edit icon next to the user's name. Select the role required from the drop down options.