Configure eOriginal document vaulting
The eOriginal integration hub for Lightico enables you to automatically vault the authoritative version of a document after it is completed and signed. A non-authoritative copy of the document is also available to your agent and loan customer for download. This copy contains a watermark that readily identifies it as a non-authoritative copy.
You can configure multiple eOriginal hubs according to your needs. Then, when you create a template-based document (see Create template-based documents) you can choose one of the evaults that you configured. Whenever a customer completes this document, it is automatically stored in the selected evault.
An agent can also choose to vault an ad hoc document by selecting the relevant evault from the ad hoc document editor (see Send an ad hoc document).
To configure an eOriginal integration hub:
- If you have not already done so, open an account with eOriginal.
- From the Lightico Administration page, go to Integration hubs and click the eOriginal hub.
- Click the switch to activate the hub.
- Enter a name and description for the hub.
- In the Connectivity tab, enter the following information that was provided by eOriginal after opening your account with them:
- Login Username
- Login Organization
- Login API Key
Select one of the eOriginal environment types: Preview, Test, Ondemand.
Enter the name of the party that is securing the document.
Create attributes for the following properties (see Create attributes):
In the Integration hub Attributes tab, select the relevant attribute for each of the eOriginal properties and click Save at the top of the page.The eOriginal hub is configured.