Release April 17, 2022 - 4.9
This release includes the following new features:
API Call and Event for Adding Text Messages
- Add a text message in the collaboration session.
- When a new text message is added by the customer, agent or API, an event is triggered by Lightico API.
Fixes and Improvements
- [CX] The disabled download button is now using the generic light gray color.
- [Document] On a mapped asset, a date and time field no longer shows "TT" in the customer preview state.
- [Payment Integration] iCOM payment now shows the recurring and status detail in a transaction.
- [API] Calling the Retrieve audit pdf v21.4 no longer returns an error.
- [Hebrew] Customers can now enter text in Hebrew in a Lightico form using iOS with Safari.
- [Workflows] It is no longer possible to delete or rename a form which is bound to a dynamic HTML section.
|April 18, 2022|
6:00 AM UTC
|April 24, 2022|
9:00 PM UTC
|May 17, 2022|
11:00 PM UTC