Release May 8, 2022 - 4.11
This release includes the following new features:
Support for Century Gothic font
This font has been added to the HTML Designer, PDF editor, and other places where you can edit text.
Workflow step name
Lightico enables you to give custom names to Workflow steps. The following improvements were made to this function:
- Maximum number of characters in a step name has been extended from 30 to 255.
- Document requests can now be given a custom step name.
- A parameter called workflowStepName has been added to the Workflow step completed API event.
Add image to Workflow and HTML Form
You can now easily add an image of up to 3MB in the HTML Designer and other HTML editing places by dragging and dropping or browsing a file.
Fixes and Improvements
- [Session] In a session, when content is added, the content bubble will now show a date and time stamp.
- [Document] When a signature file is not saved as expected, the customer will now be prompted to re-enter the signature.
- [Agent] An agent can now download completed workflows that include a document request from the Agent Console.
- [Workflows] When updating multiple attributes in the Form Designer, the relevant attribute names are now displayed in the confirmation pop up.
- [Workflows] When using dynamic text from a data set in a dynamic HTML template, the text wrapping now works as expected in a table cell.
- [Workflows] When using dynamic HTML template, extra empty lines were added between lines in the customer preview. This is now fixed.
- [Integrations] Integration hub fields are now set to avoid AutoComplete apps to overwrite settings.
- [Salesforce Integration] When a date field is set to Updatable, it will now update back to Salesforce as expected.
- [API] When additional documents are added to a session via API, notifications are now sent to the customer.
- [Hebrew] When a form field includes both English and Hebrew text, both text will now be displayed as expected.
- [Hebrew] Validation errors on a document are now displayed in Hebrew.
|May 9, 2022|
6:00 AM UTC
|May 9, 2022|
9:00 PM UTC
|May 17, 2022|
11:00 PM UTC