Getting started for Salesforce administrator
Here is a list of articles that take you through the basics of installing and setting up the Lightico app for Salesforce. These steps bring you to the point that you and your team can start digitally completing customer journeys in a way that integrates with your existing Salesforce workflow and data.
- Install the Lightico app - You may already know how to install a Salesforce app, but, in case you don't, this article takes you by the hand through the installation.
- Configure the integration between Lightico and Salesforce - Installing the app is only part of job, here you will enter all the credentials needed to create an integrated connection between the two platforms so that information flows both ways.
- Map Salesforce data to Lightico - Create an intimate one-to-one relationship between data you collect in Lightico to individual fields in Salesforce objects.
- Add Salesforce users to the Lightico app - This step enables all your org's users to use Lightico.
- Add Lightico elements to page layouts - Here you'll learn about some elements that you can add to your sObjects to increase the usability and benefit of the Lightico app.
- Customize customer interface and document formatting - Show your company logo and colors in the Lightico customer collaboration UI.
- Create template-based documents - Enter the Lightico PDF editor and create your first interactive document for a client to fill in and sign right from their mobile device.
There are many more things you can do with Lightico like send workflows and create integrations with payment hubs. So, when you are ready, please continue to explore other articles here as you develop your ability to complete customer journeys.